One day Green River rafting trips are a great way to get a sample of a wilderness river trip. Float eight miles of the Green River through Gray Canyon and splash through fun Class I and II rapids. Just 20 miles north of the town of Green River, Utah, this section of canyon still feels wild. Experience the peace of floating on a raft, or try your hand paddling an inflatable kayak. Stop for lunch on a sandy beach and take a short walk to see thousand-year-old petroglyphs. Count great blue herons, or look for cliff swallows, raptors, big horn sheep, turkey vultures, and even beavers! With plenty of time for swimming and playing on the beach, one-day Green River rafting trips are a great option for youth groups. Children ages 5 and up are welcome!
- Fun Class I to II rapids.
- We handle all your logistics for a day on the water, including transportation to and from the river.
- Delicious riverside lunch prepared by professional guides.
- Opportunities for kayaking and swimming.
- Travel the same stretch of river as the last day of our longer Desolation Canyon trips.
- Peaceful wilderness river corridor.
While we typically run our one day trips for youth groups of 12 or more, we are also happy to organize a one day raft trip on the Green River for adult groups of 12 or more – give our office a call to start planning your trip!