Due to COVID we are temporarily suspending operation of 1-day trips. Please check back with us in May of 2022!
One day Green River rafting trips are a great way to get a sample of a wilderness river trip. Float eight miles of the Green River through Gray Canyon and splash through fun Class I and II rapids. Just 20 miles north of the town of Green River, Utah, this section of canyon still feels wild. Experience the peace of a floating on a raft, or paddling an inflatable kayak. Stop for lunch on a sandy beach and take a short walk to see thousand-year-old petroglyphs. There are great opportunities for wildlife sighting, too, including cliff swallows, great blue herons, raptors, big horn sheep, beavers, and turkey vultures aloft. With plenty of time for swimming and playing on the beach, one day Green River rafting trips are a great option for families with young children or for youth groups. Children ages 5 and up are welcome!
- Fun Class I to II rapids.
- We handle all your logistics for a day on the water, including transportation to and from the river.
- Delicious riverside lunch prepared by professional guides.
- Opportunities for kayaking and swimming.
- Travel the same stretch of river as the last day of our longer Desolation Canyon trips.
- Peaceful wilderness river corridor.