Due to COVID we are temporarily suspending operation of 1-day trips. Please check back with us in May of 2021!
One day Colorado River rafting trips are an essential part of any visit to Utah’s red rock country. And Moab is the place to make it happen! Just north of Moab, the Colorado River flows through a large valley, with sweeping views of red rock monuments, mesas, and buttes. The Fisher Towers and the lofty La Sal Mountains preside over a 14-mile stretch of gentle Class I and II rapids. It’s the perfect setting for youth groups, Scouting groups, and church groups. It’s also ideal for anyone looking for an easy introduction to river rafting. Stand-up paddleboards and inflatable kayaks provide great opportunities for solo exploration. Just up the road from Arches and Canyonlands national parks, and close to all the conveniences of Moab, it’s easy to include this one day Colorado River rafting trip in your desert explorations.
Interested in this section of the Colorado but want to spend more time? Plan an overnight trip.
- The only place on the Colorado River where you can stare at snowy mountains from the center of Utah’s red desert.
- Fun, easy whitewater rapids: great for youth groups and inflatable kayaks.
- Float through a landscape featured in countless Hollywood movies.
- Close to Moab, Utah, for maximum convenience.
- Spend a day playing on the river and make it back to town for dinner.