This trip will be a true highlight of our starry eyed trip series. For the first time, we are pairing our Stargazing trip series with the wild untrammeled canyons of the Yampa River. Un-damned and unfettered, the Yampa shows its visitors what a true wild river feels like. With a natural flood cycle carrying you downstream through patina striped canyons the biodiversity, native species & rich cultural history of this area will create the perfect context for a departure from the busy modern world. What better place to reconnect with possibly the most human experience of them all, looking up at a truly dark sky & seeing the impossibly detailed glow of nothing but star-light and cosmos? With our astro-wiz along for the ride, your sure to take away much more than photographs, but a once in a lifetime experience.
Yampa River Stargazing, Rafting & Camping Trip
Yampa River - Dinosaur National Monument
Vernal, UT @ 8:00 am
- Unbridled rapids fed from uninterrupted snow melt
- Endless winding bends of dramatic striped canyon walls
- Abundant wildlife in an distinctly healthy ecosystem
- Stargazing in Dinosaur National Monuments designated dark sky
- Numerous hidden treasures & points of interest through this historic canyon.