By Kenzie Comstock
Rafting on the Colorado River
Holiday River Expeditions specializes in multi-day Colorado River rafting trips. Since 1966, Holiday River Expeditions has provided unforgettable trips down the river for so many people. Guides will take care of all of your worries, the food is amazing, and the equipment and rafts are the best you can buy. These stunning river canyons take you to places you can only get to by raft. Side canyon exploration, learning about river lore, and how the geologic formations take shape, are a part of every Holiday trip. Many different trips are offered with varying lengths, rivers, sights, and difficulties.
Holiday River Expeditions offers these trips down the Colorado River system:
- 5/6 day trip in the upper section of the canyon, 8/9 days in the lower section
- Experience one of the Seven Wonders of the World through a rare and special experience
- 150 Rapids with some of the wildest sections of the Colorado River
- Two, and three-day options. Great for quick, short trips and perfect for all the weekend warriors
- Intermediate level so most people will find this exhilarating but not too intense
- Westwater Canyon is often referred to as a miniature Grand Canyon
- Disconnect and spend five or six days on the Colorado River on a Cataract Canyon rafting trip.
- Raft through the heart of Utah’s Canyonlands National Park.
- Explore ancient Anasazi ruins that are inaccessible except by raft.
There are few trips that will bring your family closer together than white water rafting together. You’ll have a great time on the river, feel safe and secure with our guides, and get that shot of adrenaline that comes with the thrills of rafting through some of the biggest rapids in North America. Your kids will enjoy the adventure and they will learn and grow from the experience of doing something challenging as a family.