A must on any biker’s bucket list is riding the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park. We offer you the chance to do it the easy way: with professional guides to handle cooking and logistics and a 4×4 support van to carry the load so that all you have to do is pedal—and enjoy the view! Travel along the iconic sandstone bench around the “Island in the Sky”; see Musselman Arch, Monument Basin, Turks Head, Candlestick Tower, and White Crack, a perch 1,000 feet above the confluence of the Green and Colorado rivers in the center of Canyonlands…what some call the center of the universe. If you only have time for one Moab area multi-day bike trip, the White Rim Trail mountain biking tour should be the one. This trip can also be combined with a rafting trip on the Colorado River through Cataract Canyon for the ultimate seven-day multi-sport adventure vacation.
White Rim Trail Mountain Biking
Canyonlands National Park
3 or 4 Days
April, May, Sept, Oct
Green River, Utah @ 7:00am
- Bike through Canyonland's "Island in the Sky"
- Fully supported, fully catered tour
- Human-powered, active vacation
- Epic night skies in one of Utah's International Dark Sky Parks
- Featured on the KUED and Salt Lake Tribune "Bucket List" series
- Schedule a private trip with 8 people or more
- Select 2019 Spring trips listed on "Great Deals"