1. It’s easy to find “the flow” in Idaho with big wide open spaces.
2. Pristine Alpine Canyons with clear running rivers.
3. Plenty of white water action for the big folks.
4. Plenty of paddling fun for the little folks.
5. Time to find solitude and truly relax.
6. Time to get the adrenaline pumping and get wet!
7. Find your inner kid and let go.
8. Plenty of natural bonding happens on the river.
9. Cool historical stops along the way.
10. Awesome camping spots on the Salmon rivers to unwind and mingle.
11. Delicious meals prepared by your Idaho river guides.
12. Idaho River Rafting makes folks of all ages jump for joy.
13. It’s were the Wild Things are.
14. Crazy good River Guides!
15. It’s where you’ll find Frogg. (Our Idaho owner)