Friends of Holiday Expeditions
- Adventure Gateway – The single best outfitter in each region of the United States.
- River search – A great place to find reputable rafting outfitters in other parts of the world.
- AdventureFinder – Holiday Expeditions is a preferred travel partner with AdventureFinder.
- Rafting.com – Holiday Expeditions is an official member of Rafting.com.
- GordonsGuide.com – Holiday Expeditions is a featured outfitter on Gordon’s Guide
- “High end gear for hard core outdoor enthusiasts. Backcountry.com is dedicated to being the best online retailer of the best built outdoor and backcountry gear on the planet. If you’re as intense about your gear as you are about your adventures then you’re in the right store.”
- Think NewCo – Our partners for Corporate Retreats. NewCo offers retreats that deliver a “FRAMEWORK FOR FOCUS”. They combine simple ideas into actionable plans that produce clear results
Outfitters we recommend:
Mid Atlantic (West Virginia)
New England (Maine)
- New England Outdoor Center
Rivers: Penobscot, Kennebec, Dead
Facilities: Country Inn, Restaurant, lakeside cabins, pool, cabin tents, meeting facilities, hot tub, guest houses.
Activities: Rafting, snowmobiling, fishing,hunting, cross country skiing
Southeast (Tennessee, So. & No. Carolina)
- Wildwater Rafting
Rivers: Ocoee, Chattooga, Nantahala, Pigeon
Activities: Multi-Day and Day Rafting Trips
30 years of River Running Experience
- Adventures Unlimited Outdoor Center
Rivers: Coldwater, Blackwater & Juniper
Facilities: Cabins, Lodge, Restaurant, Bunkhouses, Ropes Course
Activities: Canoeing, kayaking, tubing, ropes course, hiking, hayride.
Middle America (Arkansas)
- Buffalo Outdoor Center
Rivers: Buffalo National Wild & Scenic River
Facilities: Cabins, Store, Retreat Lodge
Activities: Canoeing, Hiking, Hot Air Ballooning, Fishing, Trail Riding
Rivers: 10 California Rivers
Experience: Over 50 Years
Activities: Groups, Families, High Adventure
- Earth Trek Expeditions
Rivers: American River
Facilities: Campground, Store,
Activities: Rafting, Hiking.
- Access Kayaking Tours
Develop your kayaking skills with one of Access Trips’ instructional sea or river kayaking tours. Trips are available in Africa, the Americas, Europe & the South Pacific. All abilities welcome.
- Expediciones Chile
Whitewater Raft Chile’s Futaleufu River, the Grand Canyon of Patagonia, with Chris Spelius and Expediciones Chile.
Multisport options include: rafting, whitewater kayaking, sea kayaking, ayak school, fly fishing, mountain biking, trekking and horseback riding.
- Rainforest Whitewater Rafting
Aventuras Panama invites you to paddle in the pristine jungles of Panama to scout for tropical rainforest animals.
Links to help you plan and prepare for your trip: